What is Vuma’s R399 Deal?
Vuma Fibre R399 is a package offered by Vumatel – by one of South Africa’s leading fibre network operators. The package is offered by various service providers including WebAfrica, a well-established Internet service provider. for R399 per month, customers receive a 20 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload uncapped streaming plan. This package aims to provide reliable, high-speed internet at an affordable price for both residential and business customers.
9 Vuma Reach Fibre Deals
There are 5 Vuma fibre deals worth checking out: 25 ⬆10⬇ for R449, 50 ⬆15⬇ for R689, 100 ⬆45⬇ for R899, 100 ⬆45⬇ for R899, 250 ⬆100⬇ for R1099, 500 ⬆250⬇ for R1249. All these deals are uncapped and cost R19 for the first 30 days before switching back to R499). Click the button below to see if these Vuma fibre packages are available in your area.
Webafrica Vuma Reach Deals
Vuma Reach Packages
The available uncapped Vuma Reach fibre packages offered by Webafrica are as follows:
- 20 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload speeds for R399 per month.
- 40 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload speeds for R529 per month.
- 100 Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload speeds for R799 per month.
Customers who select the prepaid service will need to manually pay every 30 days via EasyPay (in-store or via the EasyPay App) to stay connected. If they don’t have a credit/debit card, they can make prepaid payments via EasyPay. Payments must be made before the 30-day voucher expires, or the service will be suspended until payment is made. If customers are placing a pre-order (in an area that isn’t fibre-ready), they only need to make payment once their area is live. Vuma Reach will notify customers via SMS and email when this happens.
Vuma Reach Router and WIFI
Vuma Reach Fibre comes with the router and WiFi built into the ONT box (Optical Network Terminal) – also commonly referred to as a “fibre box”, which is mounted on the wall in your home – so there is no need for any other additional equipment.
Customers receive free installation worth R999 and a free router as part of the deal. There are no contracts involved, and the package is fully unlimited with no Fair Usage Policy. Payment methods available are Credit Card, Debit Card or EasyPay.
- Vuma Reach Billing: Learn about billing policies, processes, and important information related to Vuma Reach services at https://knowledge.webafrica.co.za/index.php/knowledge-base/vuma-reach-billing/.
- Online Payments: Understand the different online payment options, security measures, and frequently asked questions at https://knowledge.webafrica.co.za/index.php/knowledge-base/online-payments/.
- Vuma Reach with EasyPay: Get insights into how the EasyPay payment method works with Vuma Reach services and how to make your payments at https://knowledge.webafrica.co.za/index.php/knowledge-base/vuma-reach-with-easypay/.